VMRC will continue to promote a healthy, supportive, inclusive, and diverse internal philosophy, where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered to support Consumer/families.
- VMRC will cultivate and foster a culture of belonging, diversity, and inclusion.
• We recognize, value, and appreciate each person.
• We are aware of our own judgements, values, morals, and egos.
• We seek to understand and learn and improve.
• We encourage learning and understanding.
• We work to create a community where everyone belongs and is accepted.
• We hold ourselves, each other and the organization accountable for honoring each person.
• We value and appreciate our diversity, it makes us better, it makes VMRC stronger.
- VMRC will create and promote a culture of trust and unity between and across all staff, units, offices, and management.
• All staff, independent of title, position, office, department or unit, will honor interpersonal communications, engaging each other humbly and respectfully.
• VMRC, as an organization, and all staff recognize the equal value and input of each office, team and management level.
- VMRC will create and promote a culture of support, so staff have the tools and are empowered to succeed.
- VMRC will cultivate and foster a culture of Wellness.
|Staff feel that VMRC honors and celebrates diverse|
|There is a culture of trust at the regional center||44%|
|I feel comfortable asking for help when I need it||85%|
|I feel empowered to take initiatives to solve problems.||80%|
|Staff Survey: Added metric specific to culture of trust|
and unity. (TBD)
|I know what is expected of me at work.||96%|
|My job description matches my job.||79%|
|I feel like I am effective in my role within the regional|
|I am accountable for defined, measurable objectives.||77%|
|The objectives and goals of my work unit are|
reasonable and attainable.
|In my unit, we identify barriers and obstacles and|
resolve issues that could impact achievement of
|Staff Metric: Assessment of Staff work-related stress|
|Staff Metric: Assessment of Overall Wellness (TBD||0|
|Number of Diversity/Cultural Competence Trainings,|
|Number of Human Resource Complaints re|
|Staff demographics vs Community demographics||pending|
|Number of Recognitions/Celebrations each year||5|