Coalition of Local Area Service Providers
The Coalition of Local Area Service Providers (CLASP), is an association of Valley Mountain Regional Center (VMRC) service providers that serve as the professional advisory committee for the regional center. We represent the interests and the point of view of service providers on the VMRC Consumer Services Committee, the Nominating Committee, the Finance and Personnel committee, and we hold a seat on the Board of Directors of VMRC. These positions are written in statute of the Lanterman Act and or the VMRC by-laws.
Our meetings are held monthly. CLASP meetings take place at Valley Mountain Regional Center, 702 North Aurora Street in Stockton, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. on the 4th Monday of every month. Annual Membership costs $25 a year and entitles members to discounts on CLASP sponsored training and conferences, access to the CLASP e-mail group LISTSERV, Provider Action Alerts, and collegial professional development. Membership form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/vmrcclasp.
The CLASP Leadership: Corinne Seaton, President, Candice Bright, CLASP Elected VMRC Board Rep, Toni Trauman, Treasurer, VACANT, Secretary, Daime Hoornaert, VMRC Consumer Services Rep, Connie Uychutin, VMRC Finance Committee Representative, Karyn Gregorius, Membership Coordinator, and Marisol Moreno, Past President
- ALERT effective July 1, 2018: Program Directive Regarding Regional Center Enforcement of Uniform Holiday Schedule and HALF-DAY BILLING RULE FOR DAY SERVICES
- June 29, 2018 – Rate Study Survey Workshop
- QA Summer Session Trainings
- Day Program Orientation Sept 2018 Posted June 2018
- Supported Living Orientation Sept 2018 Posted June 2018
- Notice Regarding Late SIRs
- May 2018 Minutes
- May 2018 Agenda
- Next meeting: June 25, 2018 (election of new officers)