The World Institute on Disability is Spreading the Word on Affordable Internet for People with Disabilities.
VMRC wants you to know about this important resource especially during these days of remote services, tele-medicine, tele-psychology, remote education, remote employment opportunities, and for getting access and integration into today’s social media community.
You May Qualify for Home Internet for as Little as $10 to $20 a Month! Type in your Zip Code and answer a couple of questions and find out what kind of deals you can get in your area: https://www.everyoneon.org/find-offers?partner=CETF.
For more information call 844-841-INFO toll-free or visit www.internetforallnow.org to learn more about Home Internet! If you qualify, some offers even include a free Chromebook laptop, while supplies last!
How does home internet help you succeed (Download Flyer)?
- Save money on your phone bill. Data at home costs much less than data for your mobile phone – and it’s faster!
- Learn about finances and enroll in online banking. Track your spending and save!
- Find and apply for jobs quickly and easily.
- Make a successful home-based business.
- Reach organizations that can help you achieve your career goals.
- Gain access to online resources you need to learn and do school work.
- Email teachers and counselors from home.
- Sign up for online job-training or adult education programs.
- Connect with agencies and organizations that can support your independence.
- Learn about government benefits, ways to earn and save, fun programs and more.
Build Your Success with Home Internet
Call Toll-Free, Any Time: 844-841-INFO (4636) Program paid for by California Emerging Technology Fund (CETF), a Statewide non-profit
How to sign up for Low Cost Internet FAQ
Go to internet for all website: internetforallnow.org