IMPORTANT INFORMATION: VENDOR-RESIDENTIAL
Valley Mountain Regional Center’s Resource Development Dept. will be placing a moratorium on Adult Residential Facility development in the San Joaquin County area due to an excess of resources. This moratorium will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
Any party interested in the development of Adult facilities in our Stanislaus, Amador, Calaveras and Tuolumne Counties are welcomed to complete a Letter of Intent (LOI) which can be found on our website under the “Vendor” category.
San Joaquin County
- Group Home or Small Family Home for children with mild to moderate behaviors and some medical needs (Male & Female, Ambulatory & Non-Ambulatory).
- Group Home or Small Family Home for children with severe behaviors (Male & Female, Ambulatory & Non-Ambulatory).
- Adult Residential Facility able to provide services for adults that are deaf/hearing impaired.
- Adult Residential Facility for adults with behaviors but high functioning level.
- Adult Residential Facility for Spanish speaking adults.
- Adult Residential Facility for Non-Ambulatory adult females (Level 4).
Foothills Counties (Amador, Calaveras, Tuolumne)
- Adult Residential Facility for young adult females with severe behaviors due to traumatic brain injury.
Any VMRC County (Amador, Calaveras, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Tuolumne)
- Adult Residential Facility for adults with moderate to severe behaviors and mental health diagnoses, with possible criminal justice system involvement (Level 4).
Residential Care Facility for the Elderly for aging adults who may have dementia If you feel you have the qualifications and experience to operate one of these identified care homes for developmentally disabled persons, please submit a Letter of Intent Form along with a resume. Once received, your references will be checked to determine if you have the required amount of experience. If you do, and we determine we have a need for the specific type of home identified on your Letter of Intent Form, you will be invited to VMRC’s Residential Services Orientation. Experience Requirements Residential Facilities Administrator VMRC Residential Service Level Outline